- a resource-challenged modest-sized museum?
- trying-out low cost ways of engaging visitors via smart phones and/or iPads etc?
- or thinking about it but worried by the potential financial implications?
We are seeking
- small museums which would like to try some things out with us
- museums and groups that would like to explore setting-up a peer-support advisory service
Is this a good idea?
- would you like to explore further?
- or is it already being done?
- contact Annette Haworth via admin (usual at sign) aact.org.uk
- or comment here.
(AACT is a tiny volunteer-run charity currently managing the iMuse Programme).