Project dates: January-August 2012
You can look at the imuse in Reading initial project description here.
This Project worked in partnership with the Museum of English Rural Life with funding support from the Cultural Partnership, Reading Borough Council, the Vodafone Foundation and the Foyle Foundation.
In a variety of events, from a Young Farmers’ fair to half-term activities, 600 people of all ages and ability used mobile devices trying various ways of accessing their heritage, from Tweet a Sheep to an Olympic trail.
We blogged as we went along.
- holybrook walk
- merl horses cows wheels
- Hanging out in the MERL
- Olympic trail
- Berkshire farmer trail
- Tweet a sheep
- The Great Fire Engine Mystery – the story
- Getting to grips with the heritage trail
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery – Part 5 more observations from half-term
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery additional notes
- A trail based on ‘Not Just a Berkshire Farmer’ – Part 1 – initial ideas
- Ure museum Olympics trail – Part 1 Preliminary thoughts
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery Part 4 -making the QR code reader
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery – Part 3 Half-term visitors taking part
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery Part 2 – Report from the weekend
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery Part 1 – Creating our first mini Alternate Reality game
- The Great Reading Cheese Mystery – the story