- Visitors’ views of All of a Twist Click the image to see a roundup of the comments visitors left in our book during All of a Twist exhibition at the Turbine House. We counted 1012 visitors in all.
- Pembroke Care Open Day Tile Gallery Pembroke Care Open Day Tile Gallery
- East Reading Festival 2017 Tiles Loads of tiles painted at East Reading Festival 25 June 2017
- Waterfest 2017 Waterfest 2017
- Forbury Fiesta 130 tiles painted at Forbury Fiesta AND you could touch 900 year old tiles from Reading Abbey. Scroll down to see the gallery.
- Turbo Charged kicks off Creative Xpressions’ group of artists exhibition 10am-6pm daily 8th to 17th April at the Turbine House. A fascinating mix of styles and medium – glass, light, textile, drawing and paint. Here’s Lorna using this flexible space as a studio with a work inspired by the turbine itself.
- Dee Park 8 April 2017 Tile Gallery Click to see the tiles created by visitors to Dee Park, joining the 900 year old ones from Reading Abbey that Jess brought along from the Museum.
- Turbo Charged – evaluation and events at the Turbine House During Spring & Summer 2017 we are running project ‘Turbo Charged’ evaluating uses of the Turbine House which is made available through Reading Museum for community exhibitions. Click the photo to see the latest programme and enjoy this quirky nook of Reading heritage.
- Happy Christmas The tricycle is back in Jackson’s all lit up for #LightUpRDG thanks to MiketheBee of RLab and the Reading Bicycle Kitchen. Click the picture to have a go at Tricycle Crush. Three in a row to hear Santa on his way.
- Whiteknights Studio Trail comes to Town Friday 18 November 6:30pm – 9:00pm and Saturday 19 November 9:30am – 4:30pm
Haslams Estate Agents Ltd, 159 Friar St, Reading, Berkshire RG1 1HE
- Tiles Fantastic tile painting in Broad Street on Friday. We’re putting them up here, click the Forbury Lion tile to see them.
- Volunteering Fair Join us in Broad Street on Friday 28 October anytime 11 to 4 to have a go at tile decorating and see some of the great volunteering activities in Reading. more info
- The Kennet’s work of art
The river Kennet puts its own artwork into our Reading and its Rivers exhibition, sound and light in the Turbine House.
A video posted by Rgspaces (@rgspaces) on Sep 12, 2016 at 11:10pm PDT
- Reading & its Rivers video Local photographer Nina Hesse very kindly made this time lapse video of the setting-up, viewing and taking-down of our Reading & its Rivers exhibition in the great Turbine House space.
- Reading and its Rivers visitors’ book 809 people visited our Reading and its Rivers exhibition in the Turbine House and the Family Trail around Blake’s Lock during Heritage Open Days September 2016. Here are the quotes from the visitors’ book.
- Family Heritage Trail We’ve commissioned a trail around the Blake’s Lock site (next to Bel and the Dragon Restaurant). Come along and pick up your free booklet and pencil and explore this quirky piece of Reading’s Heritage. You can check your answers here too.
- Reading & its Rivers exhibition 23 Reading-based artists are showing works around the theme of Reading and its rivers in the Turbine House, Blake’s Lock, 8-11 September. Open each day from 10am-6pm entrance is free.
Photo (c) Reading Museum
- Tricycle in Jacksons! Our Information Tricycle is in the window of this iconic Reading building thanks to Reading Bicycle Kitchen. Here it’s emblazoned with Reading Fringe Festival (20-24 July 2016) info.