Gift Aid declaration
To the charity Access-ability Communications Technology (AACT for Children)
Please treat the enclosed gift of £ as a Gift Aid donation.
You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that the charity or Community Amateur Sports Club will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.
Title Initial(s) Surname
Please notify the charity if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration.
- Change your name or home address.
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
Tax claimed by the charity
- The charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 you gave up to 5 April 2008.
- The charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008.
- The Government will pay to the charity an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011. This transitional relief for the charity does not affect your personal tax position.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.